This webinar with Dr. Deed Harrison, DC will discuss how spine radiography improves patient diagnosis, decision making processes, exact clinical interventions, and improves patient outcomes.
Watch the webinar recording to understand:
- What is the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundations “Choosing Wisely Initiative”
- Best evidence on radiographic imaging for patients with back pain and other conditions: brief review of the literature
- Learning to balance structural based Chiropractic with the physical needs of specific patient, best evidence, and the expertise of the clinician.
- Understanding the relationship between historical foundations and principles of Chiropractic Subluxation theories in the frame work of contemporary chiropractic science and technique and evidence based care.
- Elevating the professional image of chiropractic through evidence, contemporary based but patient friendly chiropractic education programs.
Meet the presenter:
Deed E. Harrison, D.C., graduated from Life-West Chiropractic College in 1996. Dr. Harrison has developed and researched original spinal rehabilitation procedures and has lectured to thousands of Chiropractors in over 300 educational conferences around the world. He has authored approximately 100 peer-reviewed spine related publications, 4 spine textbooks, and numerous conference proceedings. He is a highly respected chiropractic researcher and authority in today’s profession. Dr. Harrison is a manuscript reviewer for several peer-reviewed Spine journals including: Spine, Clinical Biomechanics, Clinical Anatomy, Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the European Spine Journal, BMC Complimentary Alternative Medicine, and BMC Musculo-Skeletal Disorders. Additionally, Dr. Harrison is a member to the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine (ISSLS), is a former International Chiropractors Association’s (ICA) Nevada State Assembly Representative member, and is the acting Chair of the PCCRP Chiropractic Radiography Guidelines. He formerly held a position on the Chiropractic Physicians Board of Nevada. Currently, Dr. Harrison is the President / CEO of Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®)Technique & Seminars and is the President of CBP NonProfit, Inc. – a spinal research foundation.
WebExercises was created by clinicians who wanted to find a better way to help patients succeed with their exercise rehabilitation programs. As clinicians we are limited with time therefore WebExercises was developed to efficiently design exercise programs. We offer an engaging patient experience that can be monitored virtually by the clinician keeping your patients motivated outside of your office. Since 2005 we have delivered over 20 million exercises saving clinicians time and improving patient adherence. To find out more how WebExercises can improve your practice call us 866-411-4825 or visit webexercises.com/join