Confused about billing and coding of active care services, time requirements or proper documentation? Watch this webinar reply with Sam Collins of HJ Ross Insurance Network to get all your questions answered.
Watch to learn:
- Why active care protocols are considered the gold standard
- What major insurance carriers expect your care plan and the role of active care for neuromusculoskeletal diagnosis
- Understanding the difference and nuance of the active care codes 97110, 97112, 97530, and 97150.
- Compliant documentation of each service
- 8-minute rule of timed services CMS definition and AMA definition and who uses each as they are different
About the Presenter: Sam Collins is a nationally recognized expert on insurance and has created and taught continuing education seminars throughout the United States for the past 17 years. As the head speaker for HJ Ross Company he regularly educates on coding, billing and documentation compliance.
The WebExercises Story: Created by Clinicians for Clinicians
We understand the challenges that clinicians face on a daily basis: lack of patient engagement, high drop-out rates, time-crunched clinicians. We developed a solution for you and your patients that provides you with great clinical education, efficient and evidence-based exercise programming, and an engaging patient experience . To find out more about how WebExercises can improve your practice call us 866-411-4825 or visit webexercises.com.