And how to use it for injury prevention and rehab.
Watch the webianr to get insights on:
- Why creatine is increasingly being recognized by medical professionals for it’s potential benefits to the wider population
- How creatine can help offset normal age-related muscle loss
- How creatine can help with strength recovery after surgery or injury
- Some of the myths and facts about creatine, how it is best used, and things to know about creatine supplementation.
- How to combine creatine supplementation with corrective exercise programs based on a knee and a shoulder cse study.
Join us July 30 at 10 am PST / 1 pm PST
Intersted in some more insights? Read our Blog Post “Creatine – a supplement for more than just athletes” with Dr. Naomi L. Albertson, MD to learn more.
More courses with Dr. Naomi L. Albertson:
Preventing Ski and Snowboarding Injuries
Musculoskeletal specialist Naomi Albertson M.D. outlines common ski and snowboarding injuries, discussing their causes and explaining how many can be avoided by maximizing athletic performance. Special attention is paid to the roles training and nutrition play in maximizing athletic performance and helping to prevent injury on the slopes.
Sports medicine doctor Naomi Albertson M.D. outlines five common injuries found in triathletes. Starting from the neck and moving down to the feet, learn what causes these common injuries, how they present and are diagnosed, and how they are best treated.
The WebExercises Story: Created by Clinicians for Clinicians
We understand the challenges that clinicians face on a daily basis: lack of patient engagement, high drop-out rates, time-crunched clinicians. We developed a solution for you and your patients that provides you with great clinical education, efficient and evidence-based exercise programming, and an engaging patient experience . To find out more about how WebExercises can improve your practice call us 866-411-4825 or visit webexercises.com.
“WebExercises is super Easy to use.
Patients love it, I love it.”
Lisa T., WebExercises User