****This webinar is intended for Healthcare Professionals Only.
Over the last 30 years, there have been many changes in how to address injury prevention and rehab. In this webinar Dr. Jim Hoven will discuss how his thought process and treatment protocols have evolved, and share his favorite techniques and exercises for treating everyone from family / friends to elite athletes.
After viewing the 1 hour webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Appreciate your current knowledge on Manual Therapy and Rehab.
- Understand the psychology of most providers in choosing the types of care they provide.
- Learn about the “compression/decompression” model.
- See how IASTM tools can help you improve outcomes.
- Put yourself in a place of introspection about how you like to treat patients.
- Understand Dr. Hoven’s 3 favorite rehab exercises.
About the Presenter:
Dr. Jim Hoven has been in practice since 1991. During that time, he’s worked with thousands of athletes and patients, and trained and mentored hundreds of Health and Fitness experts. Having completed his Sports Injuries Diplomate and worked to develop a national Health Care and Rehab franchise, that grew to over 400 offices nationwide, Dr. Hoven has had a wide variety of clinical and business experiences. Dr. Hoven currently works in both the health care and legal industries where he helps serve patients and the professionals who care for them.
The WebExercises Story: Created by Clinicians for Clinicians
We understand the challenges that clinicians face on a daily basis: lack of patient engagement, high drop-out rates, time-crunched clinicians. We developed a solution for you and your patients that provides you with great clinical education, efficient and evidence-based exercise programming, and an engaging patient experience . To find out more about how WebExercises can improve your practice call us 866-411-4825 or visit webexercises.com.